Is it just me, or is combat still impossible in smugglers

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 8:12 AM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Smugglers4 Jaws compatibility updates

I thought people would like to know that Niels has posted another fix to
smugglers 4.

this one apparently fixes the problem encountered by Jaws users with the
mission markers for the various planets obscuring the planet names. I also
wonder if this will fix the issue people have been talking about with
planets disappearing off the screen you can read about it
http://www.nielsbauergames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1379
and download the patch there as well.

Hope this makes things easier for people, sinse S4 is an absolutely
fantastic game which I've been having loads of fun with, though I bknow from
personal experience that the more trouble it can be access wise playing a
game, the less fun it is.

Hth.

Beware the grue!