Hi Brandon,
If you have not already done so I highly recommend installing Jim
Kitchen's Winkit setup. That will install most if not all of the
missing VB 6 runtime libraries Microsoft yanked out of Windows Vista
when they dropped support for VB 6 applications. I'm fairly certain
any issues you are encountering is do to Vista's broken VB 6
compatibility.

On 12/21/08, Brandon Misch <bmisch2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys. here's an update. my gf got it to register but for some
> reason, i can't. probably because it's vista but if www.gamesfortheblind.com
>   games can install this should. either that or there should be a way
> to make the registration thing work for vista users. will try
> installing it from damien's site and will let you guys know.

Sincerely:
Thomas Ward
President of USA Games Interactive
http://www.usagames.us