Hi Brandon,
Based on the error message this is definitely a VB6/Vista
compatibility issue. In short what it said to you is it was trying to
create some sort of game object and discovered there was a class
library missing. If you can figure out exactly what dll it is looking
for and install it I am sure it would work fine.

On 12/21/08, Brandon Misch <bmisch2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> the error i get is runtime error 424 object required. that's after the
> error about the product id not existing. thought you guys should know.

Sincerely:
Thomas Ward
President of USA Games Interactive
http://www.usagames.us