From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: 19 December 2008 19:37
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Top Ten Accessible Games - The Results!

jason can you give us a direct link to the list?
At 10:52 p.m. 19/12/2008, you wrote:

>As promised, the Top Ten Accessible Games, as voted for by you have now
>been published!
>

>They're on Day 19 of the Action for Blind People Advent Calendar.
>

>http://www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk
><http://www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk/>
>

>Don't forget to leave your comments and a big thank-you to all those
who
>voted.
>

>Jason Bell
>
>Digital Media Officer
>
>Action for Blind People
>
>Tel: 0207 635 4902
>
>Fax: 0207 635 4899
>

>Action for Blind People is an expert national organisation, ensuring
>blind and partially sighted people get practical support in all aspects
>of their lives.
>

>For more information phone us on our National Freephone Helpline 0800
>915 4666 or visit our fully accessible website
>www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk
><http://www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk/> .
>

>Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
>e-mail
>

>Registered Charity no 205913
>

>Action for Blind People is an expert national organisation, ensuring
blind and partially sighted people get practical support in all aspects
of their lives.

>For more information phone us on our National Freephone Helpline 0800
915 4666 or visit our fully accessible website
>www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk
>
>Please consider your environmental responsibilities before printing
this email.

>Registered Charity no 205913
_

>This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's
prior permission.
>We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software
viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any
attachment to this message. Action for Blind People cannot accept
liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.

>This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star. The service is
powered by MessageLabs.
>For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around
the clock, around the globe, visit:

http://www.star.net.uk

Action for Blind People is an expert national organisation, ensuring blind and
partially sighted people get practical support in all aspects of their lives.

For more information phone us on our National Freephone Helpline 0800 915 4666
or visit our fully accessible website
www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk

Please consider your environmental responsibilities before printing this email.

Registered Charity no 205913

This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then
disclose, copy or distribute this email without the authorÂ’s prior permission.