Hello everyone,
This is a public announcement letting everyone know that USA Games Interactive is now back up and running again. However, there are a few very important changes we would like to announce. First if you haven't saved this in your web browsers favorites or bookmarks directory the new web address for USA Games Interactive is:
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com
For sales questions send e-mail to:
sa...@usagamesinteractive.com
For technical support issues send e-mail to:
supp...@usagamesinteractive.com
To join one of our mailing lists such as the USA Games gamers list or our developers training list go to:
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/lists.php
Note, our software developers site
http://developers.usagamesinteractive.com
is still down but is being worked on as fast as we can.
Smile.