Well sometimes that happens sometimes it doesn't.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of Zachary Kline
Sent: 24 December 2008 08:40
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bug with smugglers 4?

Hi,
    This window has been around for a while, and I don't know what it
means
exactly.  I've reported it to Niels before, and I'm not sure he knows
either.
    Whenever it pops up in my case I am able to continue the game as
normal
just by closing the window with the ok button.  Are you absolutely sure
nothing happens?  This is very odd, and if that's really the way things
are
Niels should hear about it.
Thanks,
Zack.