Very nice, being someone who played Tomb Raider many years ago I can really
appreciate this one; that was indeed my favorite game, this one is well put
together, I especially like the selection of fire power and mystical weapons;
As a  blind gamer, and like many other blind game players, I'm sure many of us
will be in a total zone while adventuring around in this tomb.. Eloheem