De: Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quarta, 24 de Dezembro de 2008 20:42
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] /Tomb Hunter trailer released.

Hi,
Yes, that I do have a quite a lot of. I have several sword effects. Given
the amount of time I have set myself in completing this project plus the
fact I am about to begin work on level 2 after new years adding a sword to
the Cyclops would be the quickest and easiest thing i could do.
Besides now that you mention it if I add sword combat ability for the
Cyclops I can expand the skeleton warriors basic artificial intelligence to
do some sowrd fighting too. This sounds pretty interesting.