Hello.
I want to talk to you about an awesome mud I've been playing called
alter aeon. I built a client for it, with a huge soundpack for the
game and different triggers and things to make the game easier to
play. Alter aeon is a medieval style mud, with over 40 players on
sometimes and people are nice in general. It has 3 different newbie
zones, and a lot of quests.
If anyone wants any more information or wants to check out the client
email me off list at oriolgs58(at)gmail.com
Soon we'll have a website for it though.