Hi all, I'm learning how to use the vip mud client and I'm trying to add the legend mud is it still down? and if its not here is what I've done, I went to the quick manual connect and tried to add the mud and I type the host name as mud.legend.mud.org and the port as 9999 and when I hit connect it then brings me to the entry and output edit boxes and so if I press enter it doesn't seem to work that's why I'm wondering if the mud is still down?

thanks.

lelia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kirstan Mooney" <kmoo...@ihug.co.nz>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 6:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Legend mud down?

Hello there.  Yes, Legend *is* a mud.  It can be found at,
mud.legendmud.org  Port 9999
It is a really good Mud with 3 eras of time you can travel and explore in.
Ancient, Medieval and Industrial.  There are lots of quests to do in the
game, lots of mobs to be killed for xp and lots of adventure and exploring
to do within the world. If you try this game, which I really hope you will,
please don't be afraid to ask people questions if you have any.  I will be
in as my alt Krista, so feel free to ask me any questions too.
I am hoping Legend will be up even now, so hope to see you soon.
Krista AKA Kirstan.

kmoo...@ihug.co.nz
----- Original Message ----- From: "tuukka Ojala" <tuukka.oj...@gmail.com>