Hi Yohandy,
That is a very good question. Hopefully someone will e-mail Code Factory and let us know there intentions regarding their old games. If it is ok with them to pass the games out I don't have a problem with it. If they don't want anyone to do this then I absolutely have to close down this thread.
Smile.

Yohandy
 wrote:
are we allowed to distribute these games now that it is no longer in production?