Hi,

I am playing version 1.1B of Smugglers4.
At random times during battles I hear the Windows chord sound and the following
message pops up:
"Cannot make visible window modal".

If I click OK, the game usually continues but it also may freeze.  I can still
hear the background music but left clicking on anything will not activate that
item.

I'm not totally sure but this might happen intermittently after I engage my
focused shields.

Has anyone else seen this error?
I am using Windows XP-Home on a Dell XPS-1210 laptop, and Window-Eyes version
6.0.

Thanks

Allen
jellydo...@runbox.com