Hi all,
  I wanted to let those Rail Racers on list know about our new rail racer
tournament in case they aren't subscribed to the rail racer list.
  We're holding 2 tournaments starting early next week, one for new players,
and another for the old pros.
  The online tournaments are probably the most exciting part of rail racer, and
if you have the full version of the game, you are really missing out if you
don't sign up to compete with others online.
  I have created a robust web based tournament system that allows players to
chat with each other about the tournament, talk smack to their opponents and
arrange races in a timely and convenient way.  The system keeps track of all
results for this double elimination style competition, and is a model for my
future games to hold tournaments as well, such as the upcoming hearts card game.
  If you have the full version, simply go to the tournament page of the rail
racer site and sign up, notifications will be sent out to all registered
players once the tournament is green lit.
Hope to see you on the track soon,
Che
  Blind Adrenaline Simulations
www.blindAdrenaline.com