Is there still a way for me to test out Entombed? I signed up at the forums a long time ago, but never got around to downloading the gaste. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Kelby

"Oh Adam's sons, how cleverly you defend yourself from all that might do you good."

--Aslan the Lion

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---