To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 12:34 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Rail Racer Troubles

Hi all.

I just loaded the game and I wanted to play because if I try to start this game I got every times the following error message:

GameEngine.exe
GameEngine.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are
sorry for the inconvenience.
If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.
Close

Umm, any help? What's wrong with it?
Thanks.

Demetry