hey how do you make sounds work in vip mud?  I don't get it?

lelia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Char" <char...@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 4:52 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Okay, who wants to mud with me?:)

So I've been playing two muds for over 10 years.  [How is that even
possible?} J  The two muds I've played on a reasonably regular basis are
Ancient Anguish and Aardwolf.

So, now I've bought VIP Mud and I'm looking for something a little
different.  Way beyond the standard code, and something with funky sounds.
Is there a mud that you guys would recommend?  If there is can you tell me
how to get the sounds working, and are you willing to show me the ropes?
I'd like a fantasy theme of some sort.

Thanks muchly.:)

Char