Hi Lelia,
Smile. Read my previous post on this subject. As I said it is possible to get all of Jim's games to run under Vista, but there is a few tricks to doing it properly. I myself initially thought it was impossible until I figured out that User Account Control management doesn't care if you play games out of your home directory, but it cares a great deal if they are installed to your programs directory and they were not written to work specifically on Vista. Since Windows Vista uses security measures similar to Mac OS and Linux I was pretty familiar with the concept of user specific rights, but for most Windows users the concept of user rights and user specific permissions is basically a new concept.

lelia wrote:
I hate to disagree, but no they don't!!! My husband has vista and he absolutely LOVES!!!!! Jim's games and he can't play and boy does he throw a fit each time he thinks of it so he plays the games on my computer which is xp.

now before I get yelled at let me say that if there is a way we can make the games run under vista let me know, but be very detailed.

lelia