Hi Lelia,
Yes, I do see the problem. Grin.
As a matter of fact I myself have decided to down grade one of my computers just because Vista is such a pain with accessible games and other older programs. Not to say the least about a massive resource hog. I just hand built a 3 GHZ system with 1GHZ ram, 250 GB hard drive, etc and I decided after putting it together to take Microsoft up on there extended Windows XP support. Said support was extended exactly because while Vista brings much to the table in security etc it was a major flop in other areas. XP SP3 is still the recommended Windows OS by most IT professionals in the field right now.

lelia wrote:
Hi Thomas, well, the unfortunate thing is that my poor husband didn't choose vista his family thinking they were doing him a favor got him vista against other blind techies advise so thanks we needed to hear that.

*sigh.

lelia