The point of the original pinball and in all remakes since that I've seen is to actually keep the ball from going down the whole between the two flippers. ----- Original Message ----- From: "lelia" <struv...@yahoo.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2009 11:30 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Pinball classic?

Hi all, first I think I made a mistake and posted this to the wrong list at first so even though I can't do anything about that mistake I'm going to ask the same thing here.

I just downloaded the demo version of pinball classic from draconis and for one thing, I've never played pinball but I've heard the sounds of others playing. I assumed that the object was to keep the ball from going to far either to the right or left? so when i played the pacman table that's what I tried to do and some how though I'm nto sure how I got like 3 million points? Can someone tell me some tips on how to play pinball? I looked at the manual and it said to use the shift keys for the flippers and that is what I did.

Hoping all that made sense.

lelia