Hi Phil,
Yes, but that only fixes the issue with installing them. Have you tried saving games, settings, etc. Everytime I do that with them in
c:\program files\kitchensinc
user acccount control blocks the action and the game in question crashes. At least that is the result on my laptop. The one and only way I have gotten it not to crash when saving/resuming games under Vista is to install them locally.
Cheers.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
Hi Thomas,
I discovered that I only had to take the first step in your suggestions to get Jim Kitchen's games to work on my Vista computer.
First of all, I have User Account Control enabled.

1. arrow to the setup for the game you want to install, press the
Windows context key, and arrow to run as administrator. This will launch the setup with admin rights that User Account Control requires for some setup/installers.

I did this for WinKit that creates the menus then also for each game I installed into it.
I installed to the default location c:\Program Files\Kitchensinc.
So for me it was not too dificult.
Phil