Hi Thomas,

Yeah, it has been at least twenty some years since I have played a real pinball game
as well.  I liked the older, slower machines with bells etc.  The newer ones with
digital sounds, digital score boards, multi levels, multi balls etc were just too
much for me.  Of course the tunnel vision closing in probably didn't help.
<grin>

If I ever get to making a pinball game like I have always wanted to do, it will
have the old bells and bumper sounds etc.

Last night I had fun getting code to return a value of 0 to 20 depending on how
much or not I depressed the gas peddle.  It just for now then plays the
homerh0.wav through homerh20.wav engine sound file.  I will cut the stock car
sounds a bit later.  But it was a fun start.

BFN

    Jim

"But officer, I was only trying to gain enough speed so I could coast to the nearest
gas station."

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920