This game is only online?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Orin" <orin8...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Football Hooligans game

Hmm. This also sounds like firm Football.
On Jan 6, 2009, at 9:11 AM, ari wrote:

Hi,
I'm a little busy at the moment, but I heard about a game that might be accessible if someone wants to check it out. It's called Little Hooligans, and it's about you having to be a football hooligan and trying to run a group and do battle against other hooligans. Here's the site
http://www.littlehooliganz.com/
Ari

__________ Informace od NOD32 3742 (20090106) __________

http://www.nod32.cz