From: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 3:36 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] clango player

That's actually an interesting suggestion. I bet klango could be made to read text adventures. Not entirely certain but I imagine something could be worked out. It could never be a fully-featured screen reader, but I can definitely see it having a lot of potential andeventually expanding to encumpass a lot more fields than it does now.