Hi DJC,

Yeah, I tried to slow the response down a bit with the joystick in Pong so as
to make it the same as the keyboard.  Guess I didn't quite get it.

I really like a joystick or game controller.  To me it makes the games seem
more like a video game rather than a computer game.  Guess just because of
using a stick and buttons rather than the keyboard.

BFN

    Jim

I must have gotten out of bed on the wrong day.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA