De: "Clement Chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quinta, 8 de Janeiro de 2009 07:55
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] wii, xbox 360 or ps3?

Eliminate the wii, is my opinion. There doesn't seem to be too many
accessible games on it, and the xbox360 and ps3 have a lot of them. If you
want to manage online stuff for xbox then you can do it on the web.. but the
psn doesn't have that option. So it really comes down to a matter of
personal preference.