De: "Bryan Peterson" <b-peter...@hotmail.com>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quinta, 8 de Janeiro de 2009 09:16
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] wii, xbox 360 or ps3?

I've actually found quite a few games on the Wii to be accessible. They
weren't toally accessible but they were still playable. I'd get a Wii sooner
than I'd get an XBox. I've still got the original Nintendo my grandparents
got me nearly twenty years ago and it still works if that tells you
anything. Also, there are a lot of titles for the Wii that interest me and
none at all for the Xbox or the PS3. I also see myself being able to afford
a Wii faster than either of the other two. Granted this is just my opinion
but it's how I feel.