well the wie I thought would be more accessible as we have to physically move 
to access things.
At 05:31 a.m. 9/01/2009, you wrote:
>Exactly. Just the fact that the Wii uses a different controller from what 
>we're used to doesn't mean we couldn't use it. And this is coming from someone 
>who used to say the exact same as you. I have a lot more faith that we can 
>find accessible Wii games (in fact some members of this community already 
>have), than either the PS3 or the Xbox.
>----- Original Message ----- From: "AudioGames.net" <rich...@audiogames.net>
>To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
>Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 9:17 AM
>Subject: Re: [Audyssey] wii, xbox 360 or ps3?
>
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>*quote*
>>There doesn't seem to be too many accessible games on it, and the xbox360 and 
>>ps3 have a lot of them.
>>*quote end*
>>
>>That's an interesting statement. Which game titles are you referring to?
>>
>>Greets,
>>
>>Richard
>>
>>
>>
>>----- Original Message ----- From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com>
>>To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
>>Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 4:55 PM
>>Subject: Re: [Audyssey] wii, xbox 360 or ps3?
>>
>>
>>>Eliminate the wii, is my opinion. There doesn't seem to be too many 
>>>accessible games on it, and the xbox360 and ps3 have a lot of them. If you 
>>>want to manage online stuff for xbox then you can do it on the web.. but the 
>>>psn doesn't have that option. So it really comes down to a matter of 
>>>personal preference.
>>
>>
>>---
>>Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>>You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
>>If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
>>please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>
>
>---
>Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
>If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
>please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.



---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.

Reply via email to