Eternal Darkness certainly wasn't a kiddy game. Even without being able to see it that's a game that can seriously creep you out if you play it alone at one in the morning with the lights off. I know because I have it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Constantine" <tcwoo...@shaw.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] wii, xbox 360 or ps3?

Hi

It all comes down to this.
Do you like sports games? Nintendos got the wii, which also has older games you can somehow play on it - sega, sness, etc. The xbox 360 you have to pay for online play. The ps3 has blue ray discs.

Lets see here.

In the previous generation, you had these

The xbox had a hard drive.
The ps2 had backwards compatibility with the play station, not to mention great fighting games. It also wasn't as big as the x box. The game cube was meant for those on the go. With a built in handle, light weight, and small size. Both the ps2 and x box could play dvds, this couldn't. Most people seemed to think that the games for this were all for kids, I disagree there, though.

There's something for everyone here. You just have to figure out what you want.

I can speak for older consoles, there are a lot of games for them that are sort of accessible, but not quite when you get to the later stages or harder dificulty's, or some levels you just can't do this one thing. I wish the 3do had mortal kombat, that would have been neat. As it is there are hardly any accessible games for it.

contact details:

email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca

and others
msn: the_conman...@hotmail.com
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio ----- Original Message ----- From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com>