Hi.

I once found someone who told me the position of the good hunting spot, but I
seem to have got his directions wrong.

now, I don't seem to be getting that again and I'm basically just wandering
around like a fool.

I've found my way to odetn, but can't actually find any farms close enough to
it selling grane which wouldn't involve me having to eat about 10 food on the
way.

I'd really appreciate knowing about that hunting position.

As I said, I already got the but I sort of assumed that warrior would give me
the knolidge again, ---- though he hasn't, and though I've seen some of the
speeches several times, many more don't show up.

Appologies for requesting a spoiler, but any help here just to move along would
be much appreciated.

all the best,