Hi Dark and Ron,
Yep, command syntax can be a bit troublesome at first. However, if you take the time and work at it a bit you shouldn't have too many problems. Moneymaking is another issue. Lugging food back and fourth is one solution, of course. So's gathering various resources. The way I made my small fortune was by meeting warriors and just picking interesting destinations on the signs to aim for. For instance, Slavhos is worth a visit. It's only 25 legons south of Or'gn.
Best,
Zack.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] [Spam] Re: [Spam] Re: Giving items in fallthrough?

Hi Ron.

Well, I've solved that much, ---- right now i'm just really getting annoyed with lack of money to go exploring in interesting places.

I won one battle, but the git didn't give me anything, ---- I can't get the "agree command" to work either.

But ron as to basic commands, the two things in fallthrough is that for a lot of item manipulation, the items have to be dropped first.

so, to buy or sell stuff you need to drop the items in the markit, and to fill a canteen you drop it near the well and use the command "fill cc01" where C01 designates your canteen.

For moving items around, that's a litle odd, but I've got the hang now.

Commands need to be of the format move from X to y, Z.

So for instance to get something out of a sack, ---- say (as I've been doing with my hunting), some food to sell,

Move from sack 01 to here 29 food.

mv fr s01 to hr 29 food.

Or, if I wanted to eat instead, I'd say to hand, or to put things into the sack fr hand to s01. I must admit the format took a lot of getting used to but I've got the hang now.

I just wish I knew a better way of making money, sinse todling throm the hunting spot to or'gn and back again isn't all that interesting, ---- -especially when I'm only getting about two and a half ralls for my max carrying load of food.

Hth.