I'd be curious how you'd do something like the sanity effects, or insanity as the case may be seeing as they happen as your sanity meter depletes. That was actually one of the game's biggest selling points. ----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <shau...@xtra.co.nz>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Eternal Darkness was wii, xbox 360...

YEAH THATS GOOD
i HAVE ALSO GOT FRIENDS WITH PREY, AND FEAR.
aFTER LISTENING TO THE GAME VOICES AND LOGS YOU CAN PICK UP WHAT REALLY IS GOING ON WITH IT. GAMES LIKE SYSTEMSHOCK 1 AND 2 AS WELL AS DOOM3 ARE ALSO GOOD ALTHOUGH YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO EVERYTHING.
aNOTHER GAME THAT i FIND GOOD BUT IS OLD IS INDIPENDANCE WAR.
iTS ABOUT SPACE PIRATES AND THINGS.