Ok I hear people have issues with sector 5
your targets are the 30 or so troops.
you listen to them shoot at you.
there are 30 troops, you need to shoot them.
there is an amo dump but if you shoot it the troops sometimes shoot it to and
you die or it explodes.
In any case I sometimes use it to kill a couple troops.
once you have destroyed the troops turn on smoke on and when you have the
bridge in site go like hell with smoke on to the road
check your detecter till the bridge is 1000 metres away, wait a few minutes
till you can't see it at all.
Now wait.
smoke should almost be out by now.
Intercept any artiliry fire its not that easy to deal with so don't bother.
your main targets are the tanks that will appear to kill you there are not to
many as troops of these so killing them is not to hard.
once you do those check your objectives, your friendlies may pass you while you
are fighting, once the objective says 0 run like hell to the cliffs.
This should work.
One thing, I did use cheats to actually shoot all the troops usually I leave a
couple standing  but you really shouldn't.