As a general rule of thumb I rarely if ever let my hunger drop below 3 or 4, to solve just this problem. I have to wonder what all you're carrying though, since with a knife, spear, bow and 10 arrows, battle armor and a sword, along with several lesser items, I generally only need to drop my spear and sometimes my knife to retrieve a full canteen. There's also another way to marginally solve this problem while moving along the roadways, you can stop at the inns if you're not hurting for cash and order food there. The innkeeper will lay out a feast and once ordered, you can eat and drink infinitely until you're stomach is full and your thirst quenched.

As for the silver amulet. Hmm. I'm having a lot of trouble remembering where to get that one. I remember where to get the weyring and the gold amulet, but I haven't played the game in so long that the gold, silver and bronze rings, as well as bronze and silver amulets are avoiding me. Have the warriors mensioned anything about them? It might jog my memory a bit to hear some of the tips again if you're looking for help retrieving anything.

From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 4:22 AM
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Fallthrough item handling annoyence?

Hi

On the one hand I'm enjoying the game, ---- on the other the carrying capacity bit is driving me up the wall#!

I've died of hunger or thirst numerous times sinse it simply takes me too many command to drop all my belongings, take my food or canteen from my burro, drink or eat it, and pick everything up again!

it's really annoying as I've been to some great places! At the moment I'm looking for a way to get a silver amulet, sinse that seems to be the next step, ---- but other than chopping up peasants there's no way I can think of getting it.

It's also mildly irritating to have to travel to a location just to see what's there (admittedly the traveling being fun), then having to go to a random location and pick up items, ---- eg my cape and two extra canteens which I bought to traverse the desert, then after I determined I really couldn't go into the desert until I'd got some other stuff (sinse i kept dying of exhaustion), have them take up carrying capacity, --- which even on a burrow seems remarkably limited when I'm visiting many places.

I'll percevear though, sinse I really want to get enough money for a flyr, and I'd deffinately like to go to more dungeons, sinse other than slavhos, the only other place I found was the cave in forod, ---- which seemed impossible to get out of, even when I only went one direction and retraced my steps. This was why I bought the navaid, ---- but it doesn't seem to help there.

Beware the Grue!