To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Eternal Darkness was wii, xbox 360...

Oh yeah, there was a sanity meter. Some characters had longer santiy meters
than others but once it depleted enough you would start seeing and hearing
some really disturbingthings. The gamewas someties classified as an RPG but
it isn't really, for one because you don't get a party of characters. You
just have one character that you control for each chapter, though you do get
a different character in each. The game takes place in four or five
different lcales, though in quite a few different time periods over the last
two-thousand years or so. So several characters will visit the same location
at different times. I actually have the game for my Game Cube and it's
definitely awesome. It's the only game that's ever come close to giving me
nightmares, which Resident Evil and yes, even Silent Hill, failed to do.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>