Hi.

I don't actually know what the problem is, but I can hold barely any items in hand at once.

If I'm holding a sword, lamp, flint, knife 20 ralls, 5 salve and a navaid, (imho the basic dungeon going kit), I can't hold much food in hand at all, much less my canteen.

Imho the game would've done really well from an item such as a napsack for carrying just 7 lb food and a full canteen, from which you could instantly use the drink and eat commands in any locale so long as you had water and food left in it, that would really speed things up.

I've found the ring maker in forod who exchanges rubies for rings, ---- and have been told that a bronze ring is the key to thon, but haven't been told anything else as yet, I suppose if I can get another ruby somehow I'll try that.

The only thing about amulets I've been told is that "The silver way touches many setlements" where as "The gold way starts at targ" but i'm not sure what either of these mean as yet.

But there are stil places I haven't been yet so there's more to find, ----- hopefully.

I'm hoping a where ring will let me cross areas like the desert more easily (where I died despite having 3 canteens of water and lots of food on my burro), I'm also planning to buy a flyr when I get the cash but am stil rather short, ---- which is another reason I want to get into another dungeon.

speaking of dungeons, I do have a direct question. I tried The cave in forod, but not only got no reading at all from mmy odometer but also didn't seem to go in a streight line even! I walked forward for a bit and actually found a sil ikon, but then walking backwards I couldn't get out at all which was annoying!

Oh well, I'll try again, I was just rather frustrated.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>