Hi.

I do actually have a backpack (it was one of the ways I initially made cash while hunting, but I stil seem to have to drop everything to take food or my canteen out of my pack.

It's just the amount of typing and turns lost that is plain annoying, ---- as I said, it killed me in the desert.

I'll try forod cave again, ---- Though imho it's verry irritating (not to say illogical), that you can't get out by moving in one direction and back, but i hope it doesn't take too long getting out sinse I'm not sure if I can carry the ikon and enough supplies, ----- again, something which would be nicely fixed by automatically being able to cary 8 lb food and one canteen.

It's a real shame the source is lost, sinse this really does spoil the game imho.

A silver amulet hint would I think help, ----- though it's probably in one of the places I just haven't been to yet such as ishon (where I'm heading now).

One thing I do like about eamon is it's really short commands and abbreviations, ----- which even existed in the early 80's versions, ---- for instance just pressing enter to repeat the current turn, typing a gob to attack a goblin or eat food etc. Something of this sort in fallthrough, ---- or the ability to write macros would really improve the game. But again, sadly lost source code, even if the game could be altered.

Beware the Grue!