Hi,
There is only two cheat codes for Tank Commander.

abcea: Gives you endless ammo.
xyzinv: Turns your tank invisible.

HTH.

Hayri Tulumcu wrote:
Hey gamers. I have just one question. How do I get the rest of the cheat codes for GMA Tank Commander? I already have 1: ABCEA. Another question. How do I get to level 6 of monkey business? ---