Hi,
Silent Hill is good, but it can't hold a candle to Eternal Darkness. Eternal Darkness is freeky in that as your sanity meter drops the weirder the game gets. Blood starts streaming down the walls, bugs show up on your tv screen, the music gets weird, and so on. All I can say it is just all around disturbing.

Jen wrote:
Another one where the sound alone is freaky is silent hill. And the story line messes with your head. I'd love to see something like that too