Hi Bryan,
Well, seeing as voice acting for audio games is usually done by volinteers we can't exactly hire the best voice talent around. The only company that came close was Bavasoft, and I think they got some college drama students to do that.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
You'd also need some darn good voice actors to make it convincing. Unfortunately that's one area where I've noticed a lot of audio games seem to fall short. That's one thing you can't afford in a psychological thriller like ED or Silent Hill.