From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 10:09 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Question about audeasy mag

Hi.

I was just going to write up a news post for audiogames.net to the effect
that the new issue of audeasy was out, but last time we had lots of comments
from people asking where to read it online.

I'm afraid I'm not sure where the magazines are archived anymore, ---- or
indeed if they are, but I'd appreciate some info from Ron or anyone in
charge of archiving on this point.

Beware the Grue!