From: "jason" <kb3...@verizon.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 3:48 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] question aboout video game developers

I have a question why is it so hard for a developer to make their games
accessible for disabilities.   it's just to hard to go out of their way to
do this. , or we just  a minority?  I mean video games have been out for
years now, and you would think they would get the hint?  wow it's amazing
what people think sometimes.  I guess it has to happen to them, meaning to
have one of their family members have a disability  in order to get
something accomplished for us.

Sincerely,
Jason known as Blind Fury
windowslive contact kb3...@msn.com