From: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audeasy mag not on Kelly's site

I haven't gotten it, either.  Is my understanding correct in that we, as
members of this list, automatically get it in our inboxes?  If so,
something's screwy somewhere, because, as I say, I haven't received it.  If
members don't get a copy, where's the best source to download it rather than
just viewing it online?  Thanks.

---
If guns cause crime, pencils cause misspelled words.