since we are on the subject of console game and accessible games in general, I
would like a game like the hidden and dangerous series, you are a soldier, but
you can command your tank, but also any enemy vehicles/bases you capture.

Speaking on the console front, I  have found that starwars lego 1 and 2 with
sighted help is good, I play with my cousin as a team, I shoot and he pilots.
As well as this my cousin is into this series called wrachit or something like
that.
You are I think either a soldier or a robot, you have different missions, and
simulations on your ship.
You can buy upgrades to yourself.
You earn bolts, which is the cash in the game.
Everything from the stuff you find, money and other items to your points you
score earns you cash.
Everything you kill will convert into cash imediately.
I'd like to play something like that.