depends what and when you updated, I know it now does 3.5 as an update.
should automatically install.
Note though that this could be an optional update so if you don't see it as a
critical then you need to use the windows update site and install the optional.
after that any criticals to the optional like service packs will be installed
automatically if you have it that way or it will be in the critical package
listings.