Hi All,
I am pretty sure I didn't miss much from my inbox last night. Nevertheless, I'm a little puzzled as to the whereabouts of Audyssey magazine, Issue 54. I can't seem to find it on any of the usual archive sites, nor is it in the gamer's list archive for that matter. I'm wondering if anybody might be able to forward me their copy? My email address is:
kli...@onid.orst.edu.
Thanks much,
Zack.