Hi Charles and all,
First, by being a member of this list everyone should automatically recieve the magazine when it is posted. however, as passed releases have proven not everyone actually recieves it for some reason. Neither Raul or I have been able to figure out exactly why not everyone gets the magazine. Second, since this is an issue for some many people I'll upload the mag to the USA Games site this afternoon/tonight and let everyone know where to grab it.
HTH.

Charles Rivard wrote:
I haven't gotten it, either. Is my understanding correct in that we, as members of this list, automatically get it in our inboxes? If so, something's screwy somewhere, because, as I say, I haven't received it. If members don't get a copy, where's the best source to download it rather than just viewing it online? Thanks.

---
If guns cause crime, pencils cause misspelled words.