You know. I could never get started in fallthrough.  I always died in the
first two minutes.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 1:24 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] fallthrough darkwater cave stuck?

Hi.

Yep, on my one occasion getting into the cave I did notice the leaches of
doom.

The problem is for some very odd reason, I'm not sure what triggers that
stairway down to appear or not, it just seems to randomly appear or not at
some points, which is a litle frustrating.

To be honest at the moment I'm making my way back to the hole in the wall to
try the maze there and hopefully get a silver key, sinse that will get me
into a lot more dungeons.

I don't particularly need the money, ---- I've got a good 900 ralls from
fighting warriors and renigades, but I'd like the rubies to go into my gold
ring fund.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.

Before, the demon in their totally destroyed me, but i think I should be
able to do something about that now, sinse I've been fighting a lot of
warriors and am about 30 levels stronger, ---- pluss I have a bow and some
arrows.