A moderator may have blown it, slightly.  It's not Raul, it's the other one.  I
send this reminder with a grin.  Yesterday, Thomas Ward said that he would post
the latest issue of Audyssey Gamers' Magazine on his web site last night, and
let us know where we could download it.  Uh, oh.  I haven't gotten the info in
my inbox.  Tom:  You either didn't get to it, which is OK, and not a problem,
or you forgot to send the message letting us know where we could get the mag,
which would be an "oops"?, or something's screwy with my receiving Emails from
the group, which is neither OK, nor is it an "oops".  (grin)

---
If guns cause crime, pencils cause misspelled words.