Hi,
Hmmm... That is strange. I wonder why they would remove it from the mbmaps.esp archive. In any case I can look around for my packaging tool and repackage the esp archive with that file once I locate my tools for it. Assuming, of course, that that turns out to be the problem it could be an easy fix.

Hayri Tulumcu wrote:
I have found out that the level 6 is wrapped in the following file: c: \ Documents and Settings \ username \ Application Data \ Monkey Business \ oldwest.map it is not in the file mbmaps.esp I hope that they can package file into file mbmaps.esp ---