I don't know if those other games use XNA. As far as I know, Entombed is the
only game that currently uses it. Rail Racer might, I know Che developed
that with .NET. If you're getting errors with Entombed, it's likely a
prerequisite issue. It can take a long time to install if it has to download
and install components. Sometimes you have to restart after installing it,
and try again.

Jason